QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS
- TEFL / TESOL Certificate is essential, preferably CELTA or Trinity. CELTYL or similar Teaching Young Learners qualification is an advantage
- University degree is preferable.
- 1 year’s teaching experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of and ability to communicate in Spanish is valued.
- We also consider applicants who have a PGCE and are looking to make a career move and are prepared to retrain.
- Valid Spanish work permit is necessary if you are a citizen a of non-EU country.
- Must be willing to teach children as well as adults.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-NATIVE TEACHER OF ENGLISH
- University Degree in English Language is desirable.
- If you do not have the above, you will need to have teaching experience and a recognised TEFL / TESOL qualification.
- Must be highly fluent and literate in the English language.
- Must be prepared to teach children.
- If you are not Spanish, an ability to communicate orally in Spanish will be an advantage.
- Cambridge English CPE, or C2 level on the Common European Framework is desirable.
In addition to the above requirements, you should be enthusiastic, motivated and have a friendly and approachable personality. A professional approach including good organisational skills, and the desire to develop as a teacher are also important.
We provide a supportive working environment, in which the Director of studies is on hand to advise and help teachers when it is necessary.
If you are interested in joining our teaching staff, please send a cover letter and a CV with recent photo and contact telephone number to Mr Payne at:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org